Sep 24 @ 8:45 am – 2:30 pm
A one-day virtual forum sponsored by the Iowa-Illinois Safety Council focusing on how substance abuse, mental health and domestic violence issues have changed during the Covid-19 pandemic for both employees and employers.
- Iowa Drug Trends During a Time of Social Change
- Trapped During Covid and Going Through Intimate Terrorism
- Pandemic Related Mental Health & Anxiety Issues
- Consequences of Employee Issues for Employers
- Employee and Family Resources – Finding Peace of Mind in the Midst of a Pandemic
Download the Agenda & Session Descriptions: (Download PDF)