It’s That Time of Year Again – Limerick Contest 2020
How to enter:
- Write a humorous limerick on a topic related to occupational health and safety.
- A limerick is a humorous verse of five lines, in which the first, second and fifth lines rhyme with each other, and the third and fourth lines, which are shorter, form a rhymed couplet.
- Healthier Workforce Center members, their families and clever plants are not eligible for the prize.
- Members of private and governmental organization that restrict or limit gifting are especially encouraged to participate as the prize is fairly worthless. (okay, it’s totally worthless)
- Limericks must be submitted to Limericks@HealthierWorkforceCenter.org by 5 pm COB Feb 29, 2020.
- General contest rules are available here.
Healthier Workforce Center of the Midwest